List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] xulrunner...
From:       Oddball <monkey9 () iae ! nl>
Date:       2009-06-29 19:47:58

Adrian Schröter schreef:
> Am Montag, 29. Juni 2009 12:02:11 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
>
>> Adrian Schröter schrieb:

>>> It is actually not slow (build finished quite a while ago), but the ftp
>>> tree generation got disabled.
>>>
>> Quite a while? I was checking Factory before I wrote that mail and
>> OpenOffice was still building ;-) But agreed that it also didn't go out
>> because of the ftp tree generation.
>>

> Might be that it got triggered again, but it was in finished state several
> times since friday.
>
> However, you can also always check the state of the ftp tree  generation, if
> you are interessted. It is this "package":
>
>  https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=_product:openSUSE-ftp-ftp-
> i586_x86_64&project=openSUSE:Factory
>
> You could even watch it building, but it is boring ;)
>
> bye
> adrian
>

>>> Since coolo is on vacation, I felt so free to enable it again.
>>>
>>> So there should appear a new factory update today (in 2-4 hours).
>>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Wolfgang

Nice to hear indeed.
What is strange however is the fact that the menus from the menubar in
FF only work 'after' switching from one desktop to another...
Even the alt+underlined letter do not work until switched...
(but if it works, and i know how, i can live with it...: nothing is
perfect afterall... ;)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball    (M9.)     (Now or never...)

  OS:  Linux 2.6.30-8-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
  Systeem:  openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 2 (x86_64)
  KDE:  4.2.90 (KDE 4.2.90 (KDE 4.3 Beta2)) "release 1"