List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Can't configure keyboard in latest
From:       Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch () suse ! de>
Date:       2009-06-28 18:14:14

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 08:00:52PM +0300, Vahis wrote:
> Vahis wrote:
> > Installation from Milestone3 net install, GRUB says it's Milestone2, so
> > I'm not sure.
> > Zypper dup says nothing to do anyway.
> >
> > Keyboard is correctly chosen and tested during installation, but
> > afterwards it's wrong.
> > In graphical YaST Hardware keyboard layout window can be chosen,  the
> > progress bar runs quickly by but then nothing happens.
> >
> > In ncurses YaST it opens the keyboard setting window but doesn't change
> > any layouts.
> >
> > I've tried Swedish and Finnish, nether work.
> >
> > I can't get to bugzilla for some reason, so I can't check if this has
> > been reported.
> >
> > Vahis
> >
> P.S. If I open Sax2 in virtual konsole there's nothing about keyboard.

Both SaX2/YaST2 modules - keyboard and mouse are obsolete. See Bug
#483554.

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany