List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.2 M2 testing
From:       Marco Calistri <marco.calistri () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2009-06-27 17:42:02

On Sun, 2009-06-21 at 09:34 -0400, Ken Schneider - Factory wrote:
> Marco Calistri pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
> > I am using a HP Pavillion DV-6230 made for Brazilian market; current
> > keyboard layout is "br-abnt2" and keyboard selected with "GNOME Keyboard
> > Preferences" is the Hewlett Packard Pavillion DV5 (the closest to my
> > laptop I guess).
> >

> It doesn't matter what the physical machine is. Check the settings within
> the VM as the VM is not a laptop.

Just updated to latest Factory and now my keyboard backs to works
flawlessly with the br-abnt2 layout.

I noticed also a nicer Gnome look&feel, with a different window
decorator that lights and focuses window's title.

1- FileZilla still broken
2- Screen Saver now seems to works correctly and now is possible to
unlock the screen

So, keeps going on good job!

--
Marco <amdturion>