List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] I think we have a record!
From:       "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller () lightlink ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 2:11:11

>>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OpenOffice.org://STABLE/openSUS
>>> E_11.1/ They will appear there together with OOo-3.1.
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OpenOffice.org:/STABLE/openSUSE_1
>> 1.1/ is what I'm using.
>
> Okay, this is the OpenOffice.org:STABLE project. You have two solutions. You
> could remove the extensions from your system. The installer should offer this
> solution during the update to solve the conflict. Alternatively, you might
> temporary disable the OpenOffice.org:STABLE installation source to stay with
> OOo-3.0.0.9.

I was going to do that, but have hoped that the proper extensions would
be available.

> As I said, the extensions will be back with OOo-3.1.

Ok.......I'll just wait. I like the extensions.

>> And, it's Fred, not Frank. ;)
>
> Ah, I am sorry.

'Saright.

Thanks,

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral and
rational incapacity of the American people." ~ Fred Miller