List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] yast, dhcp,dns and dynamic updates with key problems
From:       Birger Kollstrand <birger.kollstrand () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-23 19:58:09

Hi,

I have seen some issues with the DHCP and DNS interface in Yast on
11.1 , I don't have factory running yet so I have not checked if it's
like that there also.

Is this familiar ? :
- DNS updates are not updated automatically from DHCP without config (usability)
- The popup boxes in the DHCP config disapears if i do not keep the
left mous button down
- When enabling Dynamic updates the parameter "ddns-update-style" is
set to none. I belive it should be "interim"

Regards Birger