List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugreports go to black hole?
From:       Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez () suse ! de>
Date:       2008-06-30 3:55:16

Andrew Joakimsen escribió:
> What sort of "community" distribution is this?

bad start...

I submit bugreports but
> then when I search the bugzilla they do not appear. Why is that?

maybe the search engine is having problems ?

How
> long typically does it take to get a report rejected after its
> submitted?

Bugs reports are always welcome, and you encouraged to report bugs,
however the initial reply make take some time, you will recieve
notifications on the status an results, if you dont in a few weeks, ask
for feedback, if still no feedback, email the assignee, if that does not
work, in the case of openSUSE, set the bug report NEEDEDINFO to
coolo@novell or politely ask in this list, include your bug number.

And remember, patience is a virtue. ;-)

Cya.

--
"Perhaps, my biggest pet peeve pertaining to safe_mode is that it is not
really safe,

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH