List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Mouse instability in 10.2GM install - reported
From:       Keith Goggin <kgoggin () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2006-12-09 14:52:56

Hi,

I've installed openSUSE10.2 GM from the i386 DVD and the mouse became unstable
during the Hardware Configuration stage after testing a new monitor
resolution in Sax2 (changed from 1280x1024 to 1024x768). By pressing <Tab> to
continue without any further modification, the installation completed OK.

This was not present in RC1 but may have been in the so called RC2 which we
applied as an online update not as a reinstall which might explain how this
slipped by.

Note the problem is not in the installed system only in the installation
program and is fully reproducible.

Video Card ATI: Radeon 9200
SAX2:   ATI RV280 5964

Monitor:        Philips 107P4