List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Mirrors are wrong on Novell
From:       houghi <houghi () houghi ! org>
Date:       2006-07-23 13:02:30

On http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/downloads/ftp/int_mirrors.html
there is at least one mirror that is not active anymore:

Belgium > Telenet.
mirrors.telenet.be/mirrors/ftp.suse.com/

I know that I should mail the webmaster, however I think it might be
better if the people who keep themselves busy with the mirrors could look
into that page themselves and see what and if anything needs to change.

e.g. Are Need any mirrors be deleted or added? Is the <Architecture> still
up to date?

Also a link to download.suse.com  and/or download.opensuse.org would be
great.

While you are at it, don't forget to check
http://www.novell.com/products/suselinux/downloads/ftp/germ_mirrors.html
as well.
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then