List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] Gericom W720-K7 WLAN PC Card
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?G=FCnther_J=2E?= Niederwimmer" <gjn () gjn ! priv ! at>
Date:       2006-06-20 9:48:50

Hello,

is this a known problem ?

I have install on this Laptop the SL-10.1 with GNOME, YaSt2 found the WLAN
Card is a WL1102 and installs the r8180 all is nice ;).

When the Card found a Net and I connect to this, the system is halted ?

Only I can do is , put of the Laptop :(.
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards / avec mes meilleures salutation,
 Günther J. Niederwimmer