List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    People with a Tyan Tiger s2460 mainboard
From:       "Joop Boonen" <joop_boonen () web ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 13:10:35

All,

I would like to know if there is anyone out there who has a Tyan Tiger
S2460. I have a problem with it in combination with opensuse 10.1 b2 and
up. It craches with EC((C) scrub) enabled in combination with ecad. I have
2 512MB ECC DIMMS onboard slot 0 en 1.

Regards,

Joop.

I liked the FOSDEM very much. Especially the new build service making your
own yast modules. And outside opensuse the XEN presentation.

I hope there will be a tutorial or followup for the building of the Yast
modules. So one can also create unversial Yast modules (to langauges) and
to let it work with autoyast.