List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Xgl - OpenSUSE 10.1 beta4 - bug report
From:       "Rafael E. Herrera" <raffo () neuronet ! pitt ! edu>
Date:       2006-02-23 14:55:12

Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 February 2006 17:21, ALFANO GIULIO wrote:
>
>> >Here those problems are gone with the newest XGL version (to be synced
>> Which version? I have the same problem whith my laptop(radeon 9700 obility)
>> all rpm downoaded yesterday.
>
> ~> rpm -qi xgl | head -3
> Name        : xgl                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : cvs_060216                        Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
> Release     : 2                             Build Date: Mon 20 Feb 2006 01:58:49 AM CET

Went ahead and tested this and the new compiz package on my 10.0
installation. The windows now display correctly with decorations and
all.

All the plugins work.

A question: my normal resolution is 1600x1200, the switcher plugin, when
activated shows the icons too small in this resolution. Can the icon
size be a configurable option?

Another note, most special effects use 50-90% of the CPU.

Looks very good.
Thank you.
--
     Rafael