List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: RetroShare Debian Repo GPG key expired
From:       Adrian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?= <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2023-10-25 13:18:34

On Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2023, 16:00:32 CEST Marek Küthe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was referred here via an
> [issue](https://github.com/RetroShare/RetroShare/issues/2625) from
> RetroShare. The GPG key for the Debian repo seems to have expired.
>
> ```
> Err:9
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/retroshare/Debian_10
>  InRelease The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG
> 62EB1A0917280DDF network OBS Project <network@build.opensuse.org> ...
> An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
> not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/retroshare/Debian_10
>  InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG
> 62EB1A0917280DDF network OBS Project <network@build.opensuse.org> W:
> Failed to fetch
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/retroshare/Debian_10/InRelease
>  The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 62EB1A0917280DDF
> network OBS Project <network@build.opensuse.org> W: Some index files
> failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
> ```
>
> Could someone look into this or tell me who to contact?

You should get in contact with the maintainers of the project.

They either need to extend their gpg key or create a new one via
either

 osc signkey --extend $project
 osc signkey --create $project

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@suse.de>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Frankenstraße 146, 90461 Nürnberg, Germany
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev