List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: Request timed out
From:       Adrian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?= <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2023-10-16 6:34:54

On Montag, 16. Oktober 2023, 07:18:12 CEST Mathias Radtke wrote:
> Hi,
>

> today I wanted to copypac some packages.
> However the command line process took very long without any response.
> I then wanted to crosscheck on the web interface and couldn't open the project link.
> When I want to open any package from the "Latest Updates" I also get a request time out.

we are looking at it.

(The storage system has some trouble, we need to reach out to the responsible team).

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@suse.de>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Frankenstraße 146, 90461 Nürnberg, Germany
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev