List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: build.opensuse.org slow
From:       Adrian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?= <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2023-10-04 9:18:31

Hello Berthold,

and in general osc and interconnect users.

We found an issue in haproxy running in front of OBS which caused hanging
connections.

Could you confirm that any connection issues have improved now?

thanks
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@suse.de>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Frankenstraße 146, 90461 Nürnberg, Germany
(HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev