List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Changes in the 'configure_repositories' step configuration
From:       Saray Cabrera Padron <scabrerapadron () suse ! de>
Date:       2021-09-17 9:53:31

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hey! 😁 If you are playing around with the integration between OBS and
an SCM,
please be aware that we have introduced a little change in the
'configure_repositories' step configuration.
We renamed the key 'source_project' to simply 'project'. Please check
the YAML example in this post
<https://openbuildservice.org/2021/08/02/link-package-configure-repositories-and-ui/>.

Regards,
The Build Solutions Team