List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] Centos build stuck with "downloading 6 dod packages"
From:       "Johanna Amann" <johanna () icir ! org>
Date:       2019-12-12 12:20:42

Hi,

I am trying to build a package for CentOS that requires some packages
from epel + the developer toolset to be built.

I added the repositories in the project meta configuration - which looks
like this:

   <repository name="CentOS_7">
     <path project="security:zeek" repository="CentOS_7"/>
     <path project="Fedora:EPEL:7" repository="standard"/>
     <path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="scl-rhscl"/>
     <path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
     <arch>x86_64</arch>
   </repository>

The spec file then require some packages from the repository,
speficically:

BuildRequires: epel-release kernel-devel cmake3 devtoolset-7

After trying this, the build has been blocked with the status
"downloading 6 dod packages".

Could anyone point me to what I am doing wrong?

Link to build:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:0xxon:branches:security:zeek-centos/zeek-nightly
Link to project meta:
https://build.opensuse.org/projects/home:0xxon:branches:security:zeek-centos/meta