List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide i586 blocked for days on downloading 1 package
From:       Adrian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?= <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2019-12-09 9:39:01

On Montag, 9. Dezember 2019, 09:56:14 CET Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 2:29 AM Adrian Schröter <adrian@suse.de> wrote:

> > > Yes, it seems we could fetch this over the koji thing somehow.
> >
> > Do you have any resource pointer for that?
> >
> > still, you won't be able to install i586 in x86_64 buildroot easily though.
> > (esp. conflicting ones)
> >

> Fedora 31: https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/blob/devel/mock-core-configs/etc/mock/fedora-31-i386.cfg
>
> Rawhide: https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/blob/devel/mock-core-configs/etc/mock/fedora-rawhide-i386.cfg

added both urls for i586 now. (we check only for SSL for fedora anyway, so lacking \
gpg signature is no problem)

please note that you need to build for "update" repo for Fedora:31, since there seems
to be no "GA" repo for i586.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@suse.de>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany