List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Solved (was: [opensuse-buildservice] Branched package contains both sources and _link after "baserev
From:       Johannes Kastl <kastl () b1-systems ! de>
Date:       2019-12-03 18:46:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi Adrian,

Am 03.12.19 um 07:57 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

> looks all normal. A branch is a link + full copy to be able to do a merge with higher
> chances to solve conflicts automatically. This is also like other scm's (git/svn) are
> workering.

Thanks for checking. I was just confused because links do not have that "full
copy" part, and I mostly use links, not branches...

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537