List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building KIWI images against local project
From:       Mitya Ivanov <ivan0ow () yandex ! ru>
Date:       2018-07-11 13:52:41

Still cant fight the dependencies:( I'm trying to build CentOS image. Dependencies \
specified in config.kiwi resolved successfully, but for now i got this: "nothing \
provides kiwi-image:iso, nothing provides kiwi-packagemanager:yum". Do i need to \
specify additional repos in a project meta? I can attach config files if needed.

Thanks