List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KVM build type and dns resolving in a chroot
From:       Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2018-07-01 9:18:36

Am 29.06.2018 um 10:02 schrieb Mitya Ivanov:
> Hi all! At firsts i want to thank Stefan Seyfried for help with my previous problem \
> with "badhost" thing. I have lost my creds of my previous mailbox, sorry :)
> So i have another question. Is there any info about  workers setup using KVM as \
> build VM type? Any requierements? Is qemu-kvm etc. would be enough or for example i \
> need to generate initramfs for target distro?

When I updated my workers to SLES12 (new dracut-based /boot/initrd), I
had to add /etc/dracut.conf.d/99-obs.conf containing

hostonly_cmdline="no"

to skip the crazy distro default of always trying to resume from the
swap device (and thus requiring that the swapdevice is present with the
same name as on the host)
--
Stefan Seyfried