List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] No more OBS:Server:Unstable/SLE_11*
From:       Adrian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Schr=F6ter?= <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2016-05-19 6:39:22

JFYI,

we just migrated our last SLES 11 system in production, so I dropped
the SLE 11 repos in OBS:Server:Unstable project.

This means:

 * OBS git master is open for SLE 11 incompatible submissions
   (eg. changing init scripts to systemd services)

 * OBS 2.7 is the last release supporting this setup, in case you rely on
   SLES 11 as plattform for OBS

 * Building for SLE 11 is still working of course. This is just about
   the plattform for OBS installation itself.

good morning
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter