List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] Locales during build on Debian and Ubuntu?
From:       Arvin Schnell <aschnell () suse ! de>
Date:       2015-08-27 13:25:43

Hi,

I have a package which requires some locales (en_US.UTF-8 and
de_DE.UTF-8) in the testsuite during build. Unfortunately those
locales do not exist on Debian and Ubuntu per default. I have
found commands to generate the locales but they need root
permissions so I cannot include them in debian.rules. On Debian I
can install locales-all but on Ubuntu that package is not
available.

How can I make those locales available during build on Debian and
Ubuntu?

Thanks,
  Arvin

--