List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Debian package fails to build because of different line endings in patch
From:       Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus () pokorra ! de>
Date:       2015-06-04 8:42:16

Hello,

> Is there something similar for Debian? Some step in debian.rules
> before applying the patches?
I think I found a solution that works for me.

In debian.rules, in the build-stamp section:

        # fix line ending differences first before applying the patches manually
        dos2unix src/addins/AspNet/Properties/MonoDevelop.AspNet.addin.xml
        patch -p1 < ../SOURCES/downgrade_to_mvc3.patch

I guess it is not completely clean, but works reliably on OBS.

Timotheus