List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build state remains in "download in progress"
From:       Michael Schroeder <mls () suse ! de>
Date:       2013-12-10 18:51:29

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 07:40:39PM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> I have a few pkgs which _link to several openSUSE.org:PRJ/PKG. In the
> last months every once in a while the packages will be stuck for days or
> even weeks with 'osc r -v' showing:
> blocked: openSUSE.org:PRJ/PKG: download in progress
>
> Even updating the pkg in openSUSE.org to eventually trigger a rebuild
> did not change anything. So what does that all mean? Is this just some
> temporary hickup that I have to live with, or does it point to a real
> bug?

Real bug. It has been fixed yesterday evening with commit #71cf59b9.
There are probably some old packages still hanging in "download in
progress", though.
(FYI: for SUSE IBS it only happens in the home: and devel: space.)

Cheers,
  Micha

--
Michael Schroeder                                   mls@suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH,  GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg