List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with osc add
From:       Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-24 14:19:18

Edscott Wilson <edscott.wilson.garcia@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to add a package with "osc addremove -r" to the project
> "home:edscott_wilson", but I can only add the top directory. All the
> subdirectories are not added and I get a "skipping directory" message
> for each. With no directories, package fails to build.
>
> What am I missing here?

The "tree" for oscar is pretty flat.

Project
- package1
-- file1
-- file2
- package2
-- file1a
-- file2a

Thus oscar ar -r is only meaningful at project level, not the package level.

So, are you using right and there is a bug, or are you attempting to add subdirs to a \
project and it is appropriately refusing?

Greg