List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] For none project maintainers, does the WebUI delete button still do a SR?
From:       Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-22 22:11:42

All,

I saw that the keepassx package was SR'ed from one project to another
and the old project only has 5 packages.

<https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/207887>

Since it was accepted I was going to submit a delete request to the
old project, but when I clicked delete, it felt like is was going to
actually do it, even though I'm not a maintainer of that
project/package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/security:passwordmanagement/keepassx#

So either the WebUI is confusing and an SR would have been sent, or it
is broken and it would tried to delete the package.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer