List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] [GSoC2013][BitBake Integration]Call for mentors
From:       <nuklly () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-29 4:45:20

Hello,
I am a student interested in the idea of integrating BitBake with OBS
and hope I can work on it in GSoC 2013. Unfortunately Michal is busy
this year and wont be able to help most probably.

However I myself think it is a great idea and want to make it. So I
come to this mailist for help (following Manu's advice) and hopefully
there will someone willing to be my mentor on this project and let's
make it together:)