List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] No build results are shown on overview pages
From:       Benjamin Federau <Benjamin.Federau () basyskom ! com>
Date:       2013-01-24 9:49:27

Hi,

I have set up a local OBS instance and my problem is that the build results
spinner on the project/package overview page runs forever and no message is
shown.

Package building works fine. I can build packages using a local fakeobs or =
an
on-demand repo. I also see the results on the "monitor" page of the project=
 but
nothing in the build results "info box" on the overview page.

If I remember correctly is this build results "info box" an Ajax component!=
?

Can someone give me a hint where to look in my OBS instance to solve this i=
ssue?

Cheers
-
Benjamin Federau