List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Special checks in Factory
From:       Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky () suse ! cz>
Date:       2013-01-22 13:20:27

Stephan Kulow - 13:09 22.01.13 wrote:
> On 22.01.2013 12:10, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to reproduce a following bug in OBS:
> > https://api.opensuse.org/status/bsrequest?id=148204
> > is complaining about missing dependencies which are in fact subpackages.
> >
> > Got local instance of obs running, created two projects, let them build
> > for factory, committed package to one of them and sent sr to the other
> > one. But I'm receiving no missing packages.
> >
> > What do I miss in the setup? Some special property I need to set for
> > project I'm sending to for it to check?
> >
> > I used OBS appliance with openSUSE:Tools:Unstable repo, so my obs should
> > be up to date and I can see the code creating missing packages message,
> > but either it doesn't get triggered or obs uses different version...
> >
> Hmm, the check only runs against repos that build against the target
> project. So from what you describe you have no such repos, so you should
> see no repos at all in the bsrequest status. Is that the case?

Thanks! You are right! I had both projects set to build against Factory.
Now I am able to reproduce it even though it takes ages for some reason.
Now I'll try to play with that.

--
Michal HRUSECKY                                    SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Team                                     Lihovarska 1060/12