List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs services are idle. Something stopped ?
From:       Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-26 20:51:20

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@opensuse.org> wrote:
> On Sunday, August 26, 2012 09:29:04 Kyrill Detinov wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:25:33 +1000 doiggl@velocitynet.com.au wrote:
>> > Looks like obs services are idle. Something stopped ?
>>
>> No scheduled jobs. Everything is built.
>
> Yeah, we must be done with openSUSE & Free Software. It's all done, we can go
> home! Yay!

Jos/Glenn,

OBS does seem to be caught up for now.  Check out the monitor with a
one month view.

You can see that for the last few days it's been only bursts of
activity.  I just branched a project a couple hours ago, and it built
right away, so I don't think it is a broken scheduler, just a lack of
outstanding work to do.

Greg