List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Logo
From:       Sascha Peilicke <saschpe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-08-03 14:59:32

On Wednesday 03 August 2011 14:07:35 Robert Lihm wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I made a new logo for the OBS [1]. The second variant in the PNG is mainly
> for cases like e.g. ads, banners, etc. Where the logo is small/tiny.
>
> Hope you like it ;-)
I like the font, reminds me of old computer game greatness. Others than that,
people seem to think it's programmers art, says it all ;-)

Well, the factory scheme isn't bad, maybe it should be more colorful and
either involve ponies like http://djangopony.com/ or Minecraft-style blocks.

One could even imagine the Packaging Pig mascot, it would be cubical and
elitist! Take this Minecraft pig party as an inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqPbd8vOdtU&playnext=1&list=PLCD6B59E0BD54F238

Also, it could have a looks like the infamous Nyan Cat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&feature=related

Don't forget, we want colors!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,