List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Importing rubygem-json to my project
From:       Robert Riemann <robert.riemann () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2011-06-20 0:26:38

I added the repo devel:languages:ruby:extensions which contains the package
rubygem-json. I also added this package as a requirement to my spec-file,
but when I want to install the rpm now, I get the following message:

Problem: nothing provides rubygem-json needed by kubeplayer-1.0-20.1.noarch
 Solution 1: do not install kubeplayer-1.0-20.1.noarch
 Solution 2: break kubeplayer by ignoring some of its dependencies

Obviously I need to import/copy the package to my repo. I thought I did that
already by adding the extra repo.

Kind regards,
Robert