List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding a distribution support from scratch
From:       Ozan Çağlayan <ozan () pardus ! org ! tr>
Date:       2011-05-16 20:03:07

On 16.05.2011 13:15, Tejas Guruswamy wrote:

> Why not upload the files as a $package.pardus.tar.gz like debs do for
> the files under /debian/ ?

That is also a solution but this will avoid people looking at those
files/patches through the OBS web ui, am I wrong?

I'd rather add a patch to our packaging system to fallback to the
current directory if the files/ or comar/ directories does not exist or
patch OBS to optionally support sub-directories.

--
Ozan Caglayan

Pardus Linux
http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng