Am Mittwoch 02 Februar 2011, 16:52:47 schrieb Sascha Peilicke: > Hi guys, > > same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at FOSDEM. We > have several talks and some of the developers hanging around at the > openSUSE booth. However, in order to discuss some current and upcomming > OBS topics (like the documentation effort), I'd like to organize a little > meetup for all interested parties and contributors. > > Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something on > short notice. I am interested as well. Klaas -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@opensuse.org