List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on multi-platform building...
From:       Nelson Marques <nmo.marques () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-07 15:50:24

Hi,

 I've changed some of my .spec files to allow building in Fedora 13 in
OBS, and the results are quite nice, though there's a couple of things I
seek guidance:

 * How to make usage of rpmlint in Fedora builds? I've noticed that
rpmlint doesn't run for F13 builds. Is there anyway I can place the
rpmlint config file from Fedora and make it run through it?

 * What is the problem with {?dist}? (the usual .fc13.). Though the
packaged built locally are generated properly the ones built on OBS do
not get the .fc13. Was this intended? (not much of an issue though).

 * How to add extra repositories? I'm not sure why, but qmake-qt4
package isn't being picked up for Fedora. How would one configure OBS to
grab packages from a Fedora Mirror ?

 Thanks in advance,
 Nelson.