List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to enable notifications in OBS appliance?
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2010-07-02 13:46:42

Am Donnerstag 01 Juli 2010 16:23:24 schrieb Philipp Thomas:
> * Adrian Schröter (adrian@suse.de) [20100701 16:18]:
>
> > Phillip, is there already anything what could be tested ?
>
> No, not yet. I got again held up by some L3 stuff. I hope to have something
> to test by the beginning nof next week.
For the time being, to set up Hermes, do this:
- check out the sources from http://gitorious.org/opensuse/hermes
- refer to doc/hermes-woas.html which is a wiki-on-the-stick file that needs
to be opened in the browser. Follow the instructions in there.

But we are working on a easier way to use it, especially for the appliance.

regards,
Klaas