List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] Prefer vs Support vs Keep vs Substitute
From:       Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse () jamponi ! net>
Date:       2010-05-27 20:36:08

What is the difference between Support and Keep?

Like, let's say I have a package FOO that I'd like to always be
installed in the build environment, *if* it is available. If it is not
available, block all other builds until it *is* available, but do not
block FOO itself.  How do I do that?

Is there a way to configure a project with more than one repository
with different configurations (such as, when using repo A, substitute
foo for bar)?

--
Jon