List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Stapio no process killed
From:       Peter Poeml <poeml () suse ! de>
Date:       2009-05-27 7:54:52

Hi,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 09:58:20 -0500, Donn Washburn wrote:
> Hey Group;
>
> I get a message "Stapio no process killed" every time I boot up SuSE 11.2.
> it must be coming from a /etc/init.d/file.  Does anyone  see this error.
> It is not a kernel error problem.  It just pops up.
>
> Also "startproc" states "-p does not work in force mode" .   That error
> message shows up at boot up also.

You came to the wrong forum for this question. This mailing list is
about building packages with the openSUSE build service. Since you
mention 11.2, which is Factory and to be released as 11.2 only in the
future, I suggest that opensuse-factory@opensuse.org will be the right
place for this issue.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH