List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build service is borked - again
From:       Vincent Untz <vuntz () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2008-11-29 9:40:03

Le vendredi 28 novembre 2008, à 15:19 +0100, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
> You may should consider to use "osc build" more often. We have often enough
> multiple thousands packages to be build, waiting for them will quite often not
> work (and this is independend of any kind of maintenance).

FWIW, I usually build stuff locally, but then, when I need to submit a
package to openSUSE:Factory, I prefer to wait that it also builds fine
on the build service (on all architectures) to make sure everything is
okay.

(I have an osc plugin that monitors the build so I don't have to wait
myself -- I let osc wait for me ;-))

Anyway, the wait time is generally okay -- it's only really long when a
rebuild just started for factory (at least for me).

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.