List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    [opensuse-buildservice] CSS issue with new web UI
From:       John Pye <john () curioussymbols ! com>
Date:       2007-11-29 5:34:51

Hi all

I think that the file-editor interface for the Web UI of OBS took a step
back in the recent update. When I edit a text file (eg a .spec) file
online now via the Web UI, the <textarea> does not occupy the full width
of my screen, and also the text it contains is much smaller than my
default font size. I think that for best usability this textarea should
take up as much space as is available.

Sorry, just a very small issue, hope it's OK to report it here.

Thanks,
JP