List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] How can I skip yesno_messages in autoyast
From:       Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor () suse ! de>
Date:       2020-03-05 18:57:53

On 2020-03-05 19:30, Jacob Salmela wrote:
> I see in the docs that some messages cannot be skipped (and mine does
> relate to partitioning) but in short, I'm installing and partitioning
> a disk that the installer is running from.
>
> It errors out saying:
>
> Umounting /dev/sdc1 at /var/adm/mount/AP_fkj8904
> Unexpected situation found in the system.
> Continue despite the error?
>
> Details report this:
>
> stderr:
> umount: /var/adm/mount/AP_fkj8904: no mount point specified
> exit code:32
>
> It seems to work fine if you click "Continue anyway," but I need to
> have this step be automated.

In theory, that message could be skipped with the right configuration of
the <report> section of the AutoYaST profile. See
https://documentation.suse.com/sles/15-SP1/single-html/SLES-autoyast/#CreateProfile-Reporting

If that is not the case, then it's a bug in YaST.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH