List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] autoinstall REPO priority ?
From:       Per Jessen <per () computer ! org>
Date:       2015-02-17 12:03:08

<url>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Apache/openSUSE_13.2/</url>

[CDATA[http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Apache/openSUSE_13.2/]]></media_url>
> <product/><product_dir/>
> </listentry>
> </add_on_products>
> </add-on>
>
> Is there a straightforward way to do the format conversion?

It would be pretty easy with xslt (if you are familiar with xslt of
course).  Write the stylesheet, then run xsltproc.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.4 °C)