List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Unattended Upgrade with AutoYaST via cli
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-04-04 13:11:19

On 03.04.2012 10:03, Ruediger Gunreben wrote:

> short question. The new features, documented on
>
> http://suse.gansert.net/?p=239
>
> 'Unattended Upgrade with AutoYaST'
>
> Is this feature available when we upgrade the system not via reboot an
> CD but upgrading it during the running os with calling yast on cli?

you can do zypper dup --from SLES11_SP2 --from SLES11_SP2_UPDATE
Then you can do
zypper patch, to be on the safe side

Or what to you mean?

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net