List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] em1/eth0 problem during autoinstall
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2011-09-20 13:43:03

on Monday 19 September 2011 Douglas_Parrish@dell.com wrote:

> Installing SLES11 SP2 - Beta 5 today and ran into a new issue.
>
> I noticed that during the initial install, it was using em1 as the network
> device.
>
> After the reboot, when the network devices were brought up, they were eth*
> devices.

can you open a bugreport for that please?
Please attach the log files in /var/log/YaST2/ at the point where you see the
error in the 2nd stage.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "A Tale Of Two Cities" by Eisenfunk