List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    RE: [Probable SPAM]  [opensuse-autoinstall] /add_on_products.xml  - User does not want to trust key
From:       <discip () pjm ! com>
Date:       2010-11-18 15:53:33

I'm having the same problem both with adding packages to the SLES 11 SP1
media (and resigning) as well as if I create a new add-on repository for
my custom RPM and sign that.  I also tried updating the initrd on the
boot media to include my gpg key as well, and that has not helped.  At
this point, I'm really stuck without a good way to add RPMs to my
autoinstall image.  I was able to do this in the SLE10SP2 installer by
simply disabling all the checking, but those options don't seem to be
honored any longer.

Is there something that I'm missing.  This seems like it's much harder
than it needs to be.  If there's an easier way to do this (maybe a
different repository type that doesn't need all this structure and
signing, etc), I'm all ears.

~Paul