List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    [opensuse-autoinstall] SLES11 best way to eject media at end of stage1?
From:       "Stepan, Troy" <troy.stepan () unisys ! com>
Date:       2010-11-11 16:47:08

Hi all,

In SLES10 I used a <chroot-script> to eject the CD at the end of stage 1 before the \
reboot.  In SLES11 this doesn't work because YaST installs the sles-release RPM in \
stage 2 after the reboot.

As a workaround I moved the script to an <init-script> but wanted to know if there \
was a better way to do this.  i.e. - can I make sles-release install in stage 1 with \
the rest of the other RPMs?