List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    [opensuse-autoinstall] Installing SLES 10 SP3 from local disk does not work
From:       Enamul Haque <haqueme () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-02-12 9:36:19

I am trying to install SLES 10 SP3 from local disk. Lilo gives following warning when \
I configure lilo to boot with the imaging kernel:
Added Linux *
Warning: The initial RAM disk is too big to fit between the kernel and
   the 15M-16M memory hole.  It will be loaded in the highest memory as
   though the configuration file specified "large-memory" and it will
   be assumed that the BIOS supports memory moves above 16M.
Added Reimaging ?

The size of the initrd that comes with SLES 10 SP3 it 10585 kb. It is slightly larger \
than the initrd that comes with SLES 10 SP2. Installing SLES 10 SP2 from local disk \
works fine.  Therefore, I think the issue is related to the size of the initrd.  Does \
anyone a workaround of the issue?

TIA,
Enamul