List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] keyboard not set correctly when
From:       pierre.girard () gerad ! ca
Date:       2008-07-30 14:33:25

Hello,
 Just in case someone gets the same problem, we finally figured out that
it was due to the fact that we didn't have an X11 configuration section
and because of that the keyboard was set to US in the X configuration
file.

Adding the section took care of the problem for us. The main reason why we
didn't use that section before was that we didn't want to select a
specific monitor. What i did was to configure it with the autoyast gui and
take out the monitor section from the XML file and it seems to be working
correctly.