List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Problems using classes with SLES10
From:       Maurice Burrows <mburrows () pobox ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 12:30:37

Personally, I think there should a section devoted to AutoYaST in the openSUSE
documentation tree.

It is of course "A goal of the openSUSE project is to provide the highest
quality documentation to the communities the project serves. The openSUSE
community creates, edits, and refines comprehensive documentation, in the
form of this wiki as well as traditional documentation, in many languages"

I'd be more than happy to help.

--Maurice--