List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Wron Time Zone when selecting UTC in  AutoYast GUI
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-11-22 12:18:40

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 19:54, Alexander Schanz wrote:

> >> When selecting the Time-Zone UTC in the AutoYast GUI UCT is written in
> >> the XML File resulting in the LOCAL-Timezone in the installed System.
>
> Sorry , we are unsing SLES 10.

I can not reproduce this here on a SLES10.
If I chose UTC in the UI, UTC appears in the XML file too. I don't see UCT
anywhere.

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Business: http://www.suse.de/~ug
now playing Diary Of Dreams - Bird Without Wings II